UPDATED ON June 19th 2018
What is a cookie?
A “cookie” is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
What cookies do we use?
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognize you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
Are there any third party cookies?
Third party services
- Brightcove: https://www.brightcove.com/en/legal/services-privacy-policy
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/
- Google AdWords: https://policies.google.com/technologies/ads
- Google Analytics: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
- Google DoubleClick: https://support.google.com/dfp_premium/answer/2839090
- Hotjar: https://www.hotjar.com/legal/compliance/opt-out
- Intercom: https://www.intercom.com/terms-and-policies#privacy_choices
- Kissmetrics: https://kissmetrics.com/user-privacy
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/help/linkedin/answer/62931/manage-advertising-preferences
- OptinMonster: https://optinmonster.com/privacy/
- Tapfiliate: https://tapfiliate.com/privacy/privacy-policy/
- Twitter: https://business.twitter.com/en/help/troubleshooting/how-twitter-ads-work.html
- Youtube: https://policies.google.com/technologies/cookies
How do I block or opt out of cookies?
If you want to stop or restrict the placement of cookies or flush any cookies that may already be on your computer or device, please refer to and adjust your web browser preferences. Further information on cookies is available at www.allaboutcookies.org. By deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies you may not be able to access certain areas or features of our website or some of its functionality may be affected. Please note that cookie-based opt-outs are not effective on many mobile devices. However, on many mobile devices, application users may opt out of certain mobile ads via their device settings.